Wrong criminal file system

Dripper

Jurisdiction
Ohio
Someone out there with the same exact first and last name as mines criminal record accidentally landed in my court file system which should have never happened to begin with.two different people,same exact names.how do i go about fixing this legally? All legal help is needed,thank you.

how do i go about fixing this legally?

Hire an attorney to correct the record.
Free information about the process is nothing more than burning daylight.

I agree with army judge. Get a lawyer. That will not only make the process go more smoothly, it will also give the lawyer an opportunity to discover how the mix up occurred, which would be useful in finding the correct party to sue if you have suffered any damages from this.

Someone out there with the same exact first and last name as mines criminal record accidentally landed in my court file system

Can you please explain what this means (particularly the last six words)? Why would you have your own "court file system"?

which should have never happened to begin with.

I guess that goes without saying. How did this happen, and how is it affecting you?

how do i go about fixing this legally?

Depends on exactly what happened. Without a more clear set of facts, the only possible intelligent recommendation is that you should hire a local attorney.

Can you please explain what this means (particularly the last six words)? Why would you have your own "court file system"?

I guess that goes without saying. How did this happen, and how is it affecting you?

Depends on exactly what happened. Without a more clear set of facts, the only possible intelligent recommendation is that you should hire a local attorney.
Court filing system to me means record aka background.obviously im not familiar with legal court terms.i have no idea how this happened.perhaps a screw with the cop involved,mis information in the court house or corrupted obsolete database.how do you think its affecting me? Im not a legal person (lawyer or attorney) but im not stupid either.there are ways to prove me having no involvements in this criminal incident such as birthdates,ssn,witnesses,my own personal testimony stating i wasnt involved in this,etc.

Court filing system to me means record aka background.obviously im not familiar with legal court terms.i have no idea how this happened.perhaps a screw with the cop involved,mis information in the court house or corrupted obsolete database.how do you think its affecting me? Im not a legal person (lawyer or attorney) but im not stupid either.there are ways to prove me having no involvements in this criminal incident such as birthdates,ssn,witnesses,my own personal testimony stating i wasnt involved in this,etc.
Again - you retain an attorney who will best know how to sort it out. I'd think a birth certificate with your birth date and middle name (if you have one) would help.

Back