should i worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

howie110

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife and I have recently went through a divorce hearing and she got full custody of all three of our children. I have been in my childrens lives ever since their births and even since we have been seperated. I recently discovered an e-mail from their mother to her oldest son (my stepson) that said "if I could get rid of him I would, but I would be the one to get in trouble or something"! I have it printed out and I was wondering if I had any grounds to have the full custody issue reversed based on this statement? The final decree has not been signed by the judge yet and I havent returned the rough draft for final approval. Can this be done? If so, how?

It's hard to judge with only a partial statement. The forum would have to know the whole email, beginning to end, to gauge her true intent. You can read something into anything if taken out of context.

Hopefully you got a good visitation schedule set up. Did you have an attorney? Are you able to claim 1 or 2 of the kids on taxes? Make sure visitation is VERY specific and that mom cannot move out of a certain area with the kids. Make sure all your bases are covered.
I cannot really say anything about the email it was not written to you so its hard to consider it a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back