Power of Attorney- COVID victim, took estate and money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>Wow. So you didn't join this site to find a way of helping this man...you just want to whine about your "friend".>>

Well that just takes the cake. I ask for advice on what to do, and before I am given it I am told I'm whining and not doing anything. Is it possible for people to simply advise when people are looking for answers, without attack and judgement thrown in? Usually not. You should be in MY family you'd fit right in with them.
I also heard but didn't see here: "Why do you care about this anyway? Why is this person so important to you?" Don't even try to answer that question or explain yourself, because they won't be listening and don't want to its loaded haha.

So the family was involved and all your projections were wrong.

I don't think we need any more drama here. Next time you want to convince someone of your sincerity, you might want to consider actually making the reports that are suggested to you instead of holding back for your own interests.

Well that would be extremely awkward considering 1) I'm working for her myself, she hired ME to do work at her rental properties and I need the job and 2) They immediately would say to her "Your friend here thinks your motives are suspect and you're after his money?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back