N600-Part 2 Section 14c

SanK

Me and my wife got citizenship through Naturalization, we got got US passport, including two of my daughters below 18. Now I am filling N600 for certificate of Naturalization, need clarity on N600 form, Part2 and Section 14C that ask the legal status of kids, it has option of Permanent Resident or Others. Whether I select Permanent resident or select other with " US citizen" in that option.

Me and my wife got citizenship through Naturalization, we got got US passport, including two of my daughters below 18. Now I am filling N600 for certificate of Naturalization, need clarity on N600 form, Part2 and Section 14C that ask the legal status of kids, it has option of Permanent Resident or Others. Whether I select Permanent resident or select other with " US citizen" in that option.

Ask the wonderful, kind, helpful bureaucrats, standing by to politely answer EVERY question you have about their processes.

Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship, is filed to obtain a Certificate of Citizenship which serves as evidence of your or your child's U.S. citizenship. You may file Form N-600 if you were born abroad and are claiming U.S. citizenship at birth through your parents. You may also file Form N-600 to obtain evidence of citizenship if you automatically became a U.S. citizen by operation of law after your birth but before you turned 18 years of age.

Meet Emma, Our Virtual Assistant
Meet "Emma," a computer-generated virtual assistant who can answer your questions and even take you to the right spot on our website. Emma is named for Emma Lazarus, who wrote the poem inscribed at the base of the Statue of Liberty about helping immigrants. Inspired by her namesake, our Emma can help you find the immigration information you need.

What Can Emma Do?
Emma answers questions based on your own words; you don't need to know "government speak". She also knows a lot of common search terms. She can:

Provide immediate responses to your questions about all of our services.
Guide you through our website.
Find information based on the questions and search terms you use.
Emma is fluent in both English and Spanish, and she will always type out her answers. Below Emma's answer, she might also offer information related to your question. If you have the sound on, she'll also talk to you. (Currently, the sound feature is only available on our English website.)

Chatting with Emma is Easy
Getting Emma's help is easy: just click the "Need Help? Ask Emma" link in the upper right corner of the page or the "Need Help" icon on the bottom of some pages. Emma works on desktop and laptop computers and mobile devices.

Emma's development team is continuously refining her knowledge base to improve your experience. To send your feedback or ask for technical support, please email us at askemma@uscis.dhs.gov. Please do not send questions about your personal situation or case to this mailbox; instead, check your case status online or call us at 800-375-5283.

Application for Certificate of Citizenship

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/guides/G-1151.pdf

Study for the Test

Study for the Test

Tips for Filing Forms by Mail | USCIS

If you still feel confused, you can hire yourself an immigration attorney.

You can also ask any number of non-governmental entities to assist you.

Here are a few examples, NOT recommending any, just alerting you to their existence.

The full details are below, but here's a summary of what I found:

These volags are funded, for the most part, by the U.S. government. Government funding ranges from a low of 58.5 percent to a high of 97.3 percent. (Some services provided, and government funds received, by these organizations may be non-refugee-related.)
Yearly compensations for the heads of these organizations range from a low of $132,000 to a high of $671,749.

The nine volags are:

'Private' Refugee Resettlement Agencies Mostly Funded by the Government

Back