Is a serial killer stalking soldiers in and around Fort Hood?

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Texas
Personal opinion....

If I were there investigator I would be looking for online dating profiles and any contacts these people have made.
These are young soldiers, away from home, easy to target in obscure locations.

Hmm... Reading between the lines I would assume that means he got roughed up over his sexual orientation.
No telling if that is connected to the disappearance. Certainly suspicious.

Yes, that information does seem to point to suicide.
I wonder now what this might mean for the other parties in the prior abuse incident.

Yes, that information does seem to point to suicide.
I wonder now what this might mean for the other parties in the prior abuse incident.

There are plenty of unanswered questions.

The decedent's car was found near his residence OFF post.
His body was discovered about 20 miles away in Temple.

If there is a ring of freaks, no one is saying much.

It now seems to be more about his own mental state following the sexual assault, and possibly being "outed" among his peers.

The article said he was found near train tracks. Do those tracks pass near where his car was found?

Yes, the other recent incidents do seem to indicate something fishy going on locally.

The article said he was found near train tracks. Do those tracks pass near where his car was found?

We're being told that his car was found a few miles away from his residence in Killeen.
The body was found hanging from a tree on a golf course in temple, about 20-25 miles to the east on I35.

It was originally reported that a SSG drove him home from the hospital upon his release Monday.

After that report, things get more sketchy.

That could mean that the investigators have a lead or two on the perps.

For the last 16 years I've been in, I have yet to hear anything good about Hood. There have been issues for decades.

Two mass shootings.

Senior NCOs running prostitution rings. Junior enlisted soldiers involved in sex trafficking.

Drug trafficking. Gangs.

Bragg has had 24 deaths this year. Now one homicide but 9 suicides - that should be sending up warning flags too.

This case - clear sign of his leadership failed him - in both units. The Army really has to stop moving victims to another unit on base. It doesn't help them. It makes things worse. They can still run into their perpetrator. Things like this happen.

Back