Fraud Judicial Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky

Judge dismissed complaint granting favor after defendant attorneys filed they cannot read the complaint stating it is incomprehensible when they judge himself did read the complaint this after talking the his office counsel statement was we do not have access to any documentation this this case.
dude claimed that the questions we asked how come Dude filed in Municipal Court and not in Common Pleas Court and the amount of settlement inwhich he reply i do not know as to why but in case was below standards of expert professionals and the amount of settlement is $ 22, 500, 000. 00 dollars to the defendants counsel a fraud after he died going on five to my knowledge. To sum this up they claimed in closing I have no action in this matter when I have power of attorney and appointed rep by municipal court hired to be the attorney in this matter.

No names please!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that was quite complex, huh? See what your lawyer has to say. No way we could know enough to be useful.

Judge dismissed complaint granting favor after defendant attorneys filed they cannot read the complaint stating it is incomprehensible when they judge himself did read the complaint this after talking the his office counsel statement was we do not have access to any documentation this this case.
dude claimed that the questions we asked how come Dude filed in Municipal Court and not in Common Pleas Court and the amount of settlement inwhich he reply i do not know as to why but in case was below standards of expert professionals and the amount of settlement is $ 22, 500, 000. 00 dollars to the defendants counsel a fraud after he died going on five to my knowledge. To sum this up they claimed in closing I have no action in this matter when I have power of attorney and appointed rep by municipal court hired to be the attorney in this matter.

No names please!!!!

Um..okay?

Is there a question (and perhaps more importantly, a background) in there somewhere?

I don't quite understand your post - what is your question? You probably need to talk to your lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back