Finally a Real Holiday – Tell the Truth Day!

army judge

Super Moderator
July 7th was Tell the Truth Day, a day dedicated to honesty and the rejection of manipulation and lying. Oh my, what a wonderful, pure thought to celebrate, "tell the truth". Funny, I've never heard any politician mention this beautiful, pure holiday.

The unofficial holiday encourages people to always tell the truth, even if it is often times inconvenient and hard.

Honesty and truthfulness are virtues that are emphasized by all world religions. Cultures around the world put a premium on integrity and sincerity - people who tell the truth are always honored and celebrated over people known to tell lies.

Tell The Truth Day is also sometimes celebrated on April 2, the day after April's Fool Day, a holiday that encourages pranks and harmless forms of lying.

How to Celebrate?
Celebrate honesty by telling the truth the whole day.
If you have kids in your life teach them that lying is harmful and tell them the benefits of telling the truth all the time.
If you have been lying to a loved one or a family member, today is the day to come clean.
Did You Know…
…that Benjamin Franklin is thought to have popularized the phrase "honesty is the best policy"?

Tell the Truth Day Observances
Fun Holiday: Tell the Truth Day Observances
Year -Weekday . Date :Name
2023 -Fri . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2024 -Sun . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2025 -Mon . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2026 -Tue . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2027 -Wed . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2028 -Fri . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2029 -Sat . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2030 -Sun . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2031 -Mon . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2032 -Wed . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We need to specify a holiday for people to tell the truth? And that is just one day? That's a pretty poor reflection of the state of our community. We've become so accustomed to politicians and others lying to us that we no longer treat it as a serious problem. It's now become just business as usual.

July 7th was Tell the Truth Day, a day dedicated to honesty and the rejection of manipulation and lying. Oh my, what a wonderful, pure thought to celebrate, "tell the truth". Funny, I've never heard any politician mention this beautiful, pure holiday.

The unofficial holiday encourages people to always tell the truth, even if it is often times inconvenient and hard.

Honesty and truthfulness are virtues that are emphasized by all world religions. Cultures around the world put a premium on integrity and sincerity - people who tell the truth are always honored and celebrated over people known to tell lies.

Tell The Truth Day is also sometimes celebrated on April 2, the day after April's Fool Day, a holiday that encourages pranks and harmless forms of lying.

How to Celebrate?
Celebrate honesty by telling the truth the whole day.
If you have kids in your life teach them that lying is harmful and tell them the benefits of telling the truth all the time.
If you have been lying to a loved one or a family member, today is the day to come clean.
Did You Know…
…that Benjamin Franklin is thought to have popularized the phrase "honesty is the best policy"?

Tell the Truth Day Observances
Fun Holiday: Tell the Truth Day Observances
Year -Weekday . Date :Name
2023 -Fri . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2024 -Sun . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2025 -Mon . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2026 -Tue . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2027 -Wed . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2028 -Fri . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2029 -Sat . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2030 -Sun . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day
2031 -Mon . Jul 7 :Tell the Truth Day