Can my family leave for the USA(or another country) in the event of a threat of war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daya

Hello.
Can my family leave for the USA(or another country) in the event of a threat of war?

I don't want to wait until it's too late. I'm worried about my family. I would like to leave quickly. is it possible? what documents will be needed?
(Sorry for my English)

Hello.

I don't want to wait until it's too late. I'm worried about my family. I would like to leave quickly. is it possible? what documents will be needed?
(Sorry for my English)
What country are you currently in?

Do you expect anyone to be able to tell you the immigration laws for every country in the world? Especially without knowing your country.

The question you really intend to ask is whether the U.S. will accept you as an immigrant based on whatever situation exists in your current country of residence. Obviously, that depends on the specific situation in your unidentified country. Also, how do you plan to get to the U.S.? If you plan on flying, you'll need, at a minimum, a valid passport and possibly also a visa. Have you visited the U.S. embassy in your country?

This site is limited to matters of U.S. law, so no one here will know anything about immigration laws in any other country. Your best solution for basic research will be to google something like "united states asylum" or "united states emergency immigration" or other things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back