Another question about getting my daughter back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJSanders

I was just wondering, I really dont want to take her to court but I feel im probably going to have to.. I have a signed agreement saying that it would just be until we got on our feet.. Could that help me? Also, if I have to.. Could I use the fact that shes a lesbian and her girlfriend lives wih her and has a very bad anger problem to my advanyage.. I know that it sounds really mean to do that but I just want my daughter.

Her lesbianism probably would not matter especially since you knew about it when you gave her the child and it didn't bother you back then.

Is this agreement signed by a judge? If it was just an agreement between you 2 and it did not involve the courts, then it legally probably does not hold up and you should be able to go pick up your daughter.

I suggest you act on this asap.

Yes as said above, if this agreement is not signed by a judge then it is not legal. If that's the case then go to your local police department and tell them that she wont let you have your child and ask if an officer can go with you to pick the child up. If it is legal and signed by a judge then the only way you can get the child back is to go before a judge again and say you are on your feet and able to take the child back. If the paper you have is just notorized, that doesn't mean anything either as far as custody of a child goes. It would not stand up in court as her having custody of the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back