Recent content by army judge

  1. army judge

    100 Hilarious Jokes, Because No One Is Too Old to Laugh!

    I've enjoyed being unseen and unheard, especially upon my formal retirement. Heck, I love everything about being retired, such as: no more stupid meetings, no more whining, kvetching, subordinates; plus I get MORE moola from retirement, than I did for working, especially overtime. No way would...
  2. army judge

    Legal definition of a building

    Here you go. Just because you asked politely!!! Had you retained me for legal counsel, my standard fee would have been $800.00 for an INITIAL consultation. I'm in a generous, giving mood lately. So, I'm giving you this "freebie". You're most welcome. 42 U.S. Code § 6832 - Definitions...
  3. army judge

    Vinted banned me then let customer kept my item

    You have the RIGHT to protect yourself by AVOIDING SCAMMERS and their vile, evil, wretched, crooked SCAMS!!!!
  4. army judge

    OOP, Did Orange Dude Poop Himself?

    Better safe than sorry. Avoid poop at all costs. If not, you might become infected!
  5. army judge

    OOP, Did Orange Dude Poop Himself?

    Sniff, sniff, sniff; is that aroma in the air, POOP??? You're halfway through a morning run when your pace slows, then stops. Stretching out before you lays a corridor of wildflowers, all in full bloom. Overnight, this space so recently steeped in hues of green and brown had transformed into...
  6. army judge

    Could this be considered retaliation?

    Rent assistance is ANOTHER government "give away to Ne'er do wells" using the tax dollars confiscated from TAXPAYERS to Molly coddle BEGGARS!!!!
  7. army judge

    Buc-ee Beaver Prevails in Trademark Lawsuit to the Tune of $850,000!!!!

    Please leave the BEAVER alone. Texans are quite FOND of BUC-EE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION I THIS MATTER!!!
  8. army judge

    Buc-ee Beaver Prevails in Trademark Lawsuit to the Tune of $850,000!!!!

    NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCSC/Gray News) — A clothing company based in North Charleston, South Carolina, has been ordered to pay Buc-ee's $850,000 for trademark infringement. The famous gas station brand out of Texas filed the federal lawsuit against Born United, which specializes in selling...
  9. army judge

    Bad Diagnosis refund?

    You had a choice. You used the ability to agree to the PROCEDURE, although you could have chosen to visit another more competent physician. OOPS, too late now, time marched forward. You could contact several attorneys in your state serving medical malpractice in an effort to determine if there...
  10. army judge

    OOP, Did Orange Dude Poop Himself?

    Donald Trump is facing wild claims he "poops himself so much you can smell him around the corner" – and his health is in severe decline. The sensational allegations about the 80-year-old US President's hygiene were made by physical therapist Adam James, the content creator behind Instagram...
  11. army judge

    OOP, Did Orange Dude Poop Himself?

    Social media wags claimed the pair got a whiff of a foul smell from the President. One said: "By the looks on their faces, I think Trump has farted or pooped himself and they just got a gut wrenching whiff of juicy, loose, POOP!
  12. army judge

    Are Signed Offer Letters Binding?

    Your husband and I are what the Army terms, contemporaries. I spent five years roaming southeast Asian jungles and swamps, hunting Charlie and VC. As a very young teen (2 months shy of 18), I grew up fast. Both of my parents had to agree to allow me to enlist at 17. In fact, I was so gung ho, I...
  13. army judge

    Are Signed Offer Letters Binding?

    Being allowed to serve my fellow citizens on ACTIVE military duty, during the Vietnam War in defense of our great nation and her citizenry remains number one in my life, after my service on behalf of my Christian religious principals and beliefs, because God has blessed me beyond belief. Thank...
  14. army judge

    Are Signed Offer Letters Binding?

    I'm very happy with my decision to retire after 35 years of active army service. I'm even happier that in addition to my Active Duty Army retirement pension, I applied for my Veterans Administration disability pension, adjudicated to 100% disability having made hundreds of airborne parachute...
  15. army judge

    Are Signed Offer Letters Binding?

    Believing knowing, yet dribbling spewing all over your lips, chin, and neck area; you arrive and you whine, moan, groan, and cry a never ending river of tears, laced with ignorance accumulated and stored over the decades you've walked this planet.
Back
Top