1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Youth Indiana

Discussion in 'Speeding Tickets, Traffic & Moving Violations' started by Disabled Vet, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mightymoose

mightymoose Moderator

2. john39

john39 New Member

You attempt to combat me in another manner?

You made everything clear,you don't want to debate,it is not worth the effort,it is as you say beating dead horse.

But,coming here again to tell me I sound jealous is worthy
    of your effort?:D

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  3. john39

john39 New Member

Thank You mightymoose.I did.As I said before,I would be foolish to comment on Case Law decisions.

I could,I can,but I don't want to do that.Apropos,I am not a lawyer,I said that many times.

In my old country in Europe we had Codified Law,based upon Roman Law (based upon,not copied) .

Judge made Law does not exist there.

I respect the Judge made Law. While I respect it,IMO it makes lawyers job easy.

Many times,instead of argumentation and persuasion,invoking what another Court decided in similar case wins.

So,ok I saw the decision,thank you for the link.It should be respected.It is law.

4. vfielder

vfielder New Member

This is no more than a 16 year old getting in an accident and there was a question about the officer looking at his phone because of possible texting while driving. The minor was not arrested, not in custody and found not a fault. I don't understand why this is a great debate???

5. vfielder

vfielder New Member

KCGIRL....I"m sorry and no disrespect, but unless you have some constructive comments?????? Sorry everyone, this gets really irritating when I see posting like yours

6. vfielder

vfielder New Member

"Arab Festival 2010: Dearborn Police Defending Islam against the Constitution"

I'm sorry but this is about a 16 year old and car accident. If your from another country and don't understand the laws of the USA...educate yourself.

irish223 likes this.