Wrongly removed children

King

I need to know about wrongful removal of children from family court and what I need to do in steps to get my children back ASCAP from family court

What state? Why were your children "taken"? By whom? You mention court but not what process or hearing or trial took place in the courtroom-that matters? Where are the children now? Where is the children's other parent?

IP address state is NJ.

Need more details, please. Thanks.

IP address in meaningless in many cases. The OP needs to tell us what state is involved, but we'll she if she returns. So many here don't for some reason.

I just went & noted the IP address - some responders will reply based on it in that it "might" be correct state. That is why I said IP address is NJ & not that state which applies is NJ. (We don't know.) We still need more details.

IP address state really doesn't help, nor does giving information based on that alone. We really should wait until the OP comes back. There isn't enough information given to answer even if NJ is the state.

I need to know about wrongful removal of children from family court and what I need to do in steps to get my children back ASCAP from family court

If the court ordered the kids removed, it may be many things in your view, but it wasn't "wrongful", illegal, or erred.

That doesn't mean the court didn't err.

It does, however, meant he court's finding stands.

If you disagree with the court's finding, you might be able to appeal such a finding.

In order to do so properly, requires you to retain an attorney.

If you still believe the court erred in its finding, your next stepis to investigate if an appeal is possible and affordable.

That said, I suggest you speak with a couple attorneys near you.

Don't worry about money, as most attorneys meet with you at no cost initially. Doing that will give you a better idea of the process and potential remedies in your county.

Back