Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion Wrongfully Accused of Arson in my High School.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theaccused

Hey Hey

I'm 16 years of age and have been wrongfully accused of starting a fire in my high school mens washroom. There were three of us in there using the washroom before the fire was discovered, but I'm sure there was more people in there prior before the three of us. I went to the washroom when the lunch bell rang. I know who started the fire, but I never seen him do it cause I left before it happened, so technically I don't know who did it. Apparently they have 2 people, one of the 2 people in there with me( the one who started it), and a teacher who apparently overheard me bragging about it in class.

Here are the facts.

My friend who was in the washroom, not the pyro, will vouch for me.
There are 2 people pointing the finger at me.
I did not do it, no reason to lie on the internet.
The pyro, whom is the culprit, left town 2 days ago for two weeks.
Teacher- Overheard bragging
Culprit- Pointed finger at me

Now they're trying to pin another fire on me that was started elsewhere at another time.
I don't know what to do, or say to keep my innocence. What is there to do? One thing also is the police never went to the school when the fire happened, they went to the school to get names and accusations exactly one week after the school, they left the questioning up to the principal, whom is prejudice(i find myself). ADVICE PLEASE!

If you are charged, you will need to ask your parents to hire an attorney. If you are suspended or expelled, your parents can take advantage of the appeal process.

Unfortunately for you, you cannot convince people that you did not do something without proof. If the proof that DOES exist points at you, you are going to have a problem.

If you know who did it, and you know who else knows who did it, then you need to get those people to come forward or you could be taking the fall if they have any evidence at all.

Also, don't talk to friends and family about it - only talk to your attorney ... if you eventually need one.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back