wrongful suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjensen

We were one year ahead with an interest only mortgage loan when we were sued for being one year behind.
We filed Defence to the Claim, included copies of receipts, loan statements and letters from lender that all was ok, but they continued. It took 3 years to get to hearing, and then Judge said he didn`t need to hear from us, and awarded our properties to other party, even though they had just filed an affidavit admitting that we were in fact ahead when they began the litigation. We tried to appeal, but Judge said we had no right as "facts of case are irrelevant".
Other party then gloated that as they had sued us without cause and won, gaining 2 of our properties in the process, they had just decided that they would now take our remaining properties from us as well.
We were terrified that they would, and get away with it, so we seceded. Our letter of secession was ignored by some politicians, but acknowledged by the Head of State and Queen Elizabethh II. We just celebrated our first anniversary, but have still not recovered the stolen properties. Our website is http://www.snakehillprincipality.uc.mn
I have read that wrongful suit judgements can be overturned with proof that it was fraud, but so far have not been able to learn how to do that.
The police`s fraud squad have finally admitted (in writing) that we were sued without cause, but they don`t dare to take on these corrupt lawyers either.

Any suggestions?

I'm not sure I understand what happened. Are you saying that you were 1 year ahead of payments but were being sued for being behind? It took 3 years and the judge "said" the facts of the case were irrelevant? I am assuming that an opinion was issued in writing somewhere and I feel like there is a significant part of this case that I am missing.

pjensen said:
We were one year ahead with an interest only mortgage loan when we were sued for being one year behind.
We filed Defence to the Claim, included copies of receipts, loan statements and letters from lender that all was ok, but they continued. It took 3 years to get to hearing, and then Judge said he didn`t need to hear from us, and awarded our properties to other party, even though they had just filed an affidavit admitting that we were in fact ahead when they began the litigation. We tried to appeal, but Judge said we had no right as "facts of case are irrelevant".
Other party then gloated that as they had sued us without cause and won, gaining 2 of our properties in the process, they had just decided that they would now take our remaining properties from us as well.
We were terrified that they would, and get away with it, so we seceded. Our letter of secession was ignored by some politicians, but acknowledged by the Head of State and Queen Elizabethh II. We just celebrated our first anniversary, but have still not recovered the stolen properties. Our website is http://www.snakehillprincipality.uc.mn
I have read that wrongful suit judgements can be overturned with proof that it was fraud, but so far have not been able to learn how to do that.
The police`s fraud squad have finally admitted (in writing) that we were sued without cause, but they don`t dare to take on these corrupt lawyers either.

Any suggestions?

We also thought we must have missed something. The judgement (in writing) declared that we were in default and title (of the properties) passed to the plaintiff.
The plaintiff had just filed an affidavit admitting that we were a year ahead with our payments when they began the litigation, but the judge ignored it.
That judge has recently "retired" although he is much younger than most of the other judges still sitting. Perhaps this was not his only strange judgment.

I saw the information about your site. Why don't you have copies of the documentation and images online? Did you bring this to the news? It usually isn't that simple and how could an appeals court claim that the facts were irrelevant? Honestly, I rarely if ever hear corruption that goes on with numerous levels of government that is so blatant that the guilty parties could easily be identified along with their acts. Typically they will either obfuscate issues or will have some issues that will be somewhat confusing that will make the corruption appear less obvious.

I'd be interested in reading the documentation or words of it if you have it. This would include the affidavit that admits that you were not in default. I'm not sure what anyone can say or do if there are no documents or actual words placed for review and just a representation that the facts are what they are.

pjensen said:
We also thought we must have missed something. The judgement (in writing) declared that we were in default and title (of the properties) passed to the plaintiff.
The plaintiff had just filed an affidavit admitting that we were a year ahead with our payments when they began the litigation, but the judge ignored it.
That judge has recently "retired" although he is much younger than most of the other judges still sitting. Perhaps this was not his only strange judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back