Assault & Battery Wrongful Conviction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Want_Justice

I been fighting to free my 2 sons for 4 years. They where changed with assulit (felony) District Attorney offered them a deal and both of them turnd it down. They both took it to trail and lost. While trail was playing out i seen what was happening. I couldnt do anything about it. The Corruption of this trail would have made anyone sick. The wrongful conviction of 2 innocent boys are still setting in prison today. The Misconduct & Abuse of power lead to wrongful conviction. District Attorney is very Biases toward my sons and the Judge. District Attorney made Damage of Lies mad False and Misleading statements in Affedavits and Transcripts. It took me 2 years to get the transcript from the Court. Everything that took place at trail was changed and tamperd with. Their where false testemony used at trail. The judge on this case has been turn in before and the state Commission on Judicial Conduct. The Attorney I had for the boys play the game right along with the DA and judge. Why ? He was on a big profile case....assault with one person who fled to Serbia was a basket Ball Player for one of our colleges here Judge was facing changes for wrong doing on another case District Attorney moved up the ladder in our district attoneys office here in Broome County. They all had something to gain by sending my 2 boys to prison for a crime they didnt do.

I been fighting to free my 2 sons for 4 years. They where changed with assulit (felony) District Attorney offered them a deal and both of them turnd it down. They both took it to trail and lost. While trail was playing out i seen what was happening. I couldnt do anything about it. The Corruption of this trail would have made anyone sick. The wrongful conviction of 2 innocent boys are still setting in prison today. The Misconduct & Abuse of power lead to wrongful conviction. District Attorney is very Biases toward my sons and the Judge. District Attorney made Damage of Lies mad False and Misleading statements in Affedavits and Transcripts. It took me 2 years to get the transcript from the Court. Everything that took place at trail was changed and tamperd with. Their where false testemony used at trail. The judge on this case has been turn in before and the state Commission on Judicial Conduct. The Attorney I had for the boys play the game right along with the DA and judge. Why ? He was on a big profile case....assault with one person who fled to Serbia was a basket Ball Player for one of our colleges here Judge was facing changes for wrong doing on another case District Attorney moved up the ladder in our district attoneys office here in Broome County. They all had something to gain by sending my 2 boys to prison for a crime they didnt do.

Sorry to hear what you and your family is going through. Get as many facts as you can gather and all court papers and go seek a out of town attorney. One that has no ties to the area and maybe that attorney can/will appeal and get your sons a fair trial. Its your only hope unless there is overwhelming evidence proving this trial was a scam. Was the trial by jury or judge by the way? Good Luck

The trail was by a jury. I went out of Broome County and got another Attorney which wasnt fair enough. The Attorney I have on this case has done Appeal. You will see how things went and has been going so far. For some reason as i said i dont beleive i went fair enough to get a different Attorney. I been asking for a freedom of Information on this case for 3 years now from this Attorney and every time i asked for it he said he didnt get it. So in March of this year I requested it myself and i got it. As i seen in the F.O.I.L. their was another person that seen what happen and said that one of my sons where on the ground and wasnt able to do anything as far as doing any damage or fighting goes. I beleive the Attorney i have now didnt want to give me a copy of the F.O.I.L. And the others hind it wouldnt think i would ask or go after it. Back to the Appeals the Attorney thats on this case made mistakes on the Appeals.....Attorney never Perserve my sons right to remain silent....this what the Appellate Division repley While we recongnize that due process may be violated when prosecution's conduct deprves a defendent of exculpatory testimony. Ordered that the judgement and orders are affirmed. One of the Judges that was on the beach at the Appellate was from Broome County and was a ex District Attroney and i know was very Biases. We have put in serveral motions some was even heard in County Court and the last one was a second 440 and County Court Judge sent a letter to the Attorney i have now saying Due to space limitation the Oral hearing would be at another place.....why did he do this because he didnt want anyone to see what was going on that day. The Guilty person was Subponed to take the stand and the first thing the judge did was called the Attornet District Attorney and him self behind close doors and they came out and the Attorney i have on this case went over to the one who was their to tell the truth he did it let him go. As i said this doesnt stop here.

Your option is to appeal so long as the window for appeal has not yet closed. Provide all the relevant information that you can to your attorney working the case for you.

Just remember though, your two sons are in jail because a jury of 12 heard the information and found it to be convincing beyond a reasonable doubt. The judge and prosecutor didn't do it alone. You should let the conspiracy theory rest and focus on finding facts that will disprove the evidence offered at trial, and which may tend to change the outcome of the verdict.

I agree we fround other proof but you gotta remember even in the appeals court you stil have the same District attorney and in the lower courts the same DA and Judge. I was told we can bring another 440 motion but the Attorney said we been turn down on other motions new evidence and we can on this motion being its new evidence again. Its hard putting Corruption that the courts get away with behind you whan you get new evidence its still turn down.
Thanks for ur input

Two words for you, Habeas Corpus.

Ask your lawyer about bringing what is termed, "The Great Writ".

You can bring that in federal district court.

Your fact pattern is a classic Habeas Corpus.

Time does not toll on Habeas relief.

State rules are inapplicable in federal courts.

Federal court judges do not take kindly to local corruption issues.

Your lawyer might not be able to operate in the federal system.

But he probably knows someone who can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is one thing to have new evidence- it is another to have new evidence that would likely result in a different outcome of the verdict. Apparently you need something more convincing than what you have found... conspiracy theories won't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back