Wronfully Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juls

My jurisdiction is: Massachussette

Hello, I need help, I went to the dentist for my son and myself first thing that happen was they had the wrong insurance information because the girl that should had updated my information was chatting on the phone and never update it so I was charged $353 on 10/27/08 for my appointment on 10/11/08 then I was charged $200 on the same date 10/27/08 because they claim I failed to show up for our appointment on 10/18/08, but yet I called on 10/17/08 to confirm the appointment and I was told I had no appointment schedule for that date which is the reason I didn't go. They did reimburse me the $353. finally like a month later, but say they have denied the $200.00 because they have no proof of it, yet they fired the girl name Carey because they said they have many problems because of her so they had to let her go. Please help me with some advice of what I should do.

Consult an expert regarding your issue. I could recommend you Inproagent, as they are associated with some of the best agents in the industry and the company has an experience of over 30 years in handing insurance related issues. Agents here would guide you at every step so that you go in the right direction. You can also find a wide range of policies for your future needs, all here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back