Won't allow me to find work

Status
Not open for further replies.

carimews

I signed up on Care.com so that I could find jobs on the side to help make money. I just received an email from them stating that my account is being closed because they ran a background check on me and I am not able to be a member on their site because of what they came back with. They provided me with a list of what they came back with, which was 17 different cases. Which all of them but two were dismissed because they had the wrong person. I was researching all yesterday about getting these expunged so they wouldn't come up again in the future but I am not sure what to do exactly. I definitely want to call this company and tell them I don't deserve to be kicked out but I also don't want this to happen to me again in the future. I feel this report is preventing me from getting jobs anywhere for I have been unemployed (not collecting) for almost three years now. I need advice and opinions please!

They're a privately owned site, right? They can cancel your account for any reason. It was probably in the disclaimer you electronically "signed" when you signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back