Parole, Probation will my fiance's parole transfer be denied due to not being married?

RaeCruz626

My Fiancé is currently on parole in Florida (he originally served his time Illinois and transferred his parole to Florida), however he is trying to get a transfer back to Illinois due to a family emergency. We are suppose to get married before he leaves, *my question is...is their a chance the state of Illinois will deny the request to come back to Florida because we were not married for five years?

*He will be gone for at least a year if his transfer request gets approved*

My Fiancé is currently on parole in Florida (he originally served his time Illinois and transferred his parole to Florida), however he is trying to get a transfer back to Illinois due to a family emergency. We are suppose to get married before he leaves, *my question is...is their a chance the state of Illinois will deny the request to come back to Florida because we were not married for five years?

*He will be gone for at least a year if his transfer request gets approved*

There is no way a few strangers on the Internet could know what the parole authorities in Illinois could decide about the case of someone they don't know.

You'll just have to be patient and see what they decide.

Seems like you could solve this easily by accompanying your new husband to IL and being there to support him while he deals with the family emergency. Or, postpone the wedding if it is that dire a situation.

Back