will and estate of my grandmother

Status
Not open for further replies.

oakley4life

I was told by my grandmothers Trustee that I was not included in her estate, so I went to probate court and got a copy of her will and a few other papers. I do not understand what the parts with my name in them mean. would like to know what they mean.
On the first page of her will it states I have no living spouse or children. I have a brother (than his name) cousins (than there 2 names) a nephew( his name) and a step-grandaughter (my name). It is my wih and intent to provide for these individuals and, in some cases, for their issue in my will. I expressly intend to not make provision in thi will for nay other heirs that I may have.
Another paper(Supplemental Testimony interested persons) The names of all devisees named in the will and codicils who are not heirs of the decedent(inclide testamentary trustees and beneficiaries of testamentary trusts) are: and (persons name) Trustee of (my grandmother) Revocable Inter Vivos Trust U/A/D April 16, 2004 (name of 2 cousins and me).
Next paper( Application for infrmal probate and/or appointment of personal representative) Line 1 I (person name) am interested in the estate and make this application as deviee and named personal representative.
Line 3 so far as I know or could acertain with reaonable diligence, the names and addresses of the heirs and/or devisees of the decedent, the relationship to the decednet, and the agges of any who are minors are as follows: (nephew,cousin, cousin, brother,me and nephew again.
Please could someone explain what all this means and if it means I am not entitled to anything

You need to be asking the folks who told you that you were not getting anything why.

If you don't like their answers, then hire a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back