Why would a criminal history report shows wrong charge... WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsdanir

My b/f is currently in Jail and being charged with Possession of a CS with Intent. However, we pulled his criminal history report and it shows MAN/DEL. Why would it differentiate and how can this be corrected?

My b/f is currently in Jail and being charged with Possession of a CS with Intent. However, we pulled his criminal history report and it shows MAN/DEL. Why would it differentiate and how can this be corrected?

I am assuming you saw something on the internet.

That is not an official record.

What state is this?

And, what is the source of this "criminal history report"? Unless it was from the agency in your state that holds the official criminal offender records, this is not an official state criminal history.

Without some form of reference as to where this "MAN/DEL" is on the record, it is possible only to wildly speculate as to its meaning.

- Carl

I suspect it is manufacturing/delivering.

In other words, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.

I don't really see the difference.

possession of a controlled substance (CS) VS. Manufacture and Deliver.

To be charged with manufacture and deliver is worse than to just be charged with possession with intent to delvier.

I pulled these records from an official state website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back