why my probation officer lied on me and said i torn up her door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriminile

why was I arrested for no reason by my probation officer, for no reason at all, only because I shut the door hard, and she lied and said I damage the henges, didn't call the police right away, but waited until she or the other probatiuon screwed the screws out... then called the police.

why was I arrested for no reason by my probation officer, for no reason at all, only because I shut the door hard, and she lied and said I damage the henges, didn't call the police right away, but waited until she or the other probatiuon screwed the screws out... then called the police.

Yeah, I know how you feel.

The first time I was out on Parole for those three murders (I didn't kill them three people), same thing happened to me.

My lawyer, R. E. Lease got me off.

Then, two years later, I got lied on, just because of them other murders, and went back for five murders, I didn't do none. They was already dead when I got there.

Anyway, same Parole Officer said I robbed him.

Mr. R. E. Lease done got me off again.

Doggone parole officers and probation agents thinking they're real cops, huh?

Good luck on proving what you said happened.

When the wood is stripped so the screws no longer tighten, it is normal to remove them so as to continue using the door. Conversely, you could provide her with food, water and clothing through a window and pay for her overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back