1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice

Which is the fastest way? If Green Card Holder parents apply for married son or USC brother apply Family, Other

Discussion in 'Family Immigration, Fiancee & Marriage Visa' started by Zachk786, Feb 26, 2017.

  1. Zachk786

    Zachk786 Law Topic Starter Guest

    I am green card holder and I will get my citizenship in few months and then I will apply green card for my family ( mom, dad , married brother and married sister ) but I am confused should I apply for my married siblings or my mom dad (after getting green card) apply for my married siblings because for my mom dad It will take 1 year to get Green card.
  2. mightymoose

    mightymoose Moderator

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    I wouldn't elect one way to be any faster than the other, especially with the current political climate. EVERYTHING will likely be slow.

Share This Page