When is going to the restroom in a DIRTY bathroom at a doller store MEAN YOUR SHOOTING UP i guess it

Shane Raney

Jurisdiction
Texas
I went to the restroom at the dollar store and I guess I was in there for longer than what they thought I should have been and so a Wise County Sheriff showed up at my door about an hour later with a Criminal Trespass warning stating that the ladies said I was in there for 30 minutes came out they went in there and there's blood on the floor I was shooting up drugs first off I went in there for 30 minutes if that even matters there's nothing like it the bathroom has not been cleaned in weeks because I use it often because my house is in the remodel not seen the same blood that they're speaking of for a while any genius can tell that that's old blood on the floor I guess the patrolman is not that smart took the report what so I have a little past but that's done and behind me the past know that I'm getting indicated for something I didn't do and I feel like my rights are are being violated and I'm getting publicly humiliated from this and I am not and will not let this stand unless there's nothing I can do about it LOL

Last edited:
You've been warned LEGALLY.
In Texas such a warning means if you return you'll be arrested for CRIMINAL TRESPASS.

There's something you can do about it, stay out of the store.
You stay away, you won't be arrested.

Please use proper sentences and grammar as it is very difficult to read your post. Have you actually been charged with some crime? Or just been warned to stay away?

No need to post the same question more than once. I've deleted the other one as a duplicate and moved the response to this one.

There is nothing you can do about it. You have no right to use the restroom at the store. You can be refused entry to the store, just as you have, and failure to obey could result in your arrest or a citation for trespassing.
It does not matter if their reason is wrong.

And my response:

30 minutes in a rest room is a sign that somebody is in distress and gives somebody the right to a welfare check. There's nothing you can do about that.

A criminal trespass warning is all so whatever that means but I don't even want that

A criminal trespass warning gives you a pass this time.
If you return for ANY reason, at ANY time, you'll be arrested.

As with ALL of our laws, our OVERLORDS don't care what we want.

We obey our OVERLORDS, or our OVERLORDS will crush us.

Well I obay the law so im not planning on going up there. But i cant let this go. I work for the ppl of this county. I will not let two woman that to be frank with u are just trash. An probably need to be in a rehab to help fight there dope addictions cause omg one of them is just spun gone her pilot light has gone out dont know how she even drives! So im honestly more surprised that she called the cops an more surprised that she did not get takin to jail but instead thay come to my house lol this is just crazy its probley her blood anyways. I dont judge but if you new these ppl An this is y im seeking advicean figure out my options to fight this I want a blood analysis done the camra footage hand it over to whoever it needs to be to be viewed i dont want are need money is not why im wanting to sue are file a lawsuit agient the store an i want them woman to be held accountable for what they did this is ridiculous accusations an ill pay as much money as i have to fight them an clear my name take there jobs and humiliate them like i feelthis could ruin me all this coming from some crack head its just weird this is happening an i hop e something can be done if not our justice system is failing us me an hurting us not helping us

I can see where they might be suspicious of you using the restroom so often. You note you having been using it due to your house being remodeled. I would stay out of the store.

Back