when does a lawyer recommand black mail

spiderman1234

Jurisdiction
Colorado
i understand that if someone threatens to murder you and they have done other murders possibly. That the lawyer may tell you to blackmail instead of going to the police because they could lead to worse situation. I know also if you are a vigilante they would tell you why its to dangerous and why not to do it but if you do they tell you this is what you do you blockmail people. I am curious are there any other situations a lawyer would suggest this?

i understand that if someone threatens to murder you and they have done other murders possibly. That the lawyer may tell you to blackmail instead of going to the police because they could lead to worse situation. I know also if you are a vigilante they would tell you why its to dangerous and why not to do it but if you do they tell you this is what you do you blockmail people. I am curious are there any other situations a lawyer would suggest this?

What an amazing lawyer.

A lawyer such as you describe is trying to get the biggest jackpot possible is my guess.

If the lawyer is breaking the law to help you, nothing for you to do except create a list of all the expensive stuff you can buy when he hits that jackpot.

If the lawyer is suggesting YOU break the law, you'd better politely refuse, because a tough operator never likes anyone to tell him no.

What on EARTH is the point to your post?

I can't imagine any worthwhile attorney recommending to blackmail anyone.
True, they might make you aware of possible risks coming forward with information, but outright recommending to blackmail someone is unlikely.

will i heard someone tell me that someone took a knife out and said give me your pinnumber or i stab you with this knife they made a recording and played it and it backed off so.

Back