Justice System, Police, Courts what will happen if i steal my truck back from the tow yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert1301

police took my truck when i was sitting in it ,broke my armthen took me to the hosoital x-rayed it, put it in a cast then 6 hours later let me go from the hospital, gave me a ticket for dui without giving me a blood test or breath-alizer test this was in sept.2013 still have not charged me for anything BUT STILL HAVE MY TRUCK.

police took my truck when i was sitting in it ,broke my armthen took me to the hosoital x-rayed it, put it in a cast then 6 hours later let me go from the hospital, gave me a ticket for dui without giving me a blood test or breath-alizer test this was in sept.2013 still have not charged me for anything BUT STILL HAVE MY TRUCK.

I would advise against you breaking and entering a tow yard and taking your vehicle.

In all likelihood, your vehicle may be sold for back fees and storage charges.

If it is still there, you'd probably just get arrested again and make more trouble for yourself.

If I were you, I'd tell my story to a good attorney in your city or county.

You might have a good case and be sitting on on a windfall.

I agree. Do not take the vehicle. You will make things worse. You should have picked it up months ago before the fees accumulated. There is still time for charges to be filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back