What to do, when someone keeps on threatning you

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiseup151z

From past 2 days i have been getting harassed and threat calls from a guy that i know. Somebody went into his house and stole a bag containing stuff. Now I know it wasnt me or my friend who he thinks both of us did it. I thought this situation would calm down after a little while. But day by day he is getting more out of controlled.

So far he has verbally threat me over the phone from past two days and my friend. And today he went over to my family's store (I was not there), and he told my parents tell your son to be careful and etc.

I am afraid this guy might do something stupid, plus i cant have him coming around my store giving off threats. Now i know i didnt do anything wrong like stealing from his house. He was a mutal friend before where i have marijuana from him before 2 times. But that is it, now should i be afraid to go to the police. Or what should my next step be. I really appreciate if someone can help me out giving me legal advice.

he came by the store today. and i am thinking of going to the police and get some sort of restraning order against him. Also, he deals with a lot more drugs, police would probably be interested in catching him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back