what is the "right" thing to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmmmmm

I am in the military and I believe i am victim of injustice. About a month ago my commander turned in E-mails containing me and his mother-in-law talking about his wife and me and how he is a terrorist in his own home, how he terrorizes his daughters, wife and niece. Also it contained information on how she and I wish to be together....yes that's right! so as you should assume my commander turned an e-mail in to his commander saying that her and I are cheating behind his back and he just found out they called me in and i told them the truth being that HE offered his wife to me and once i got her approval and my wife's we made good on what is to be assumed, once that happened he asked me if he could have fun too so my wife was all for it so it continued. Once getting to know his family my wife and i started noticing what was really happening behind their closed doors and my wife told me to get out but that is just not what i do in my job and life! So i did tell the whole truth to my commanders.

Right now it has been a month and I have been on NO CONTACT ORDERS to not contact his wife her mother and the niece or children.

Now the crimes that i perceive the military is appearing to do nothing about. he obtained my e-mail password and e-mailed himself these e-mails to use against me (extortion maybe) i found a password revealer on my at-home computers antivirus but i really for the life of me can't tell how it got there, I do know the e-mails were forwarded to his account from my e-mail address to his when i was neither at home or on a work computer

Apparently he had a video.... yep he hid a camcorder (entrapment maybe) fortunately the video was written over but non-the-less he tried to use government resources to pull up the data but they smartly wouldn't

I have no idea what to do. I know what i did do and i know the punishment that may be ensuing they have not made their judgment on me for adultery, communicating a threat and general. but right now he is continuing to terrorize her and the children. The niece has left because of how horrible he is(she refers to him as monster) to her(24year old girl). I know he is using a lawyer to try to continue to hurt me but the ones here most at threat are her and the kids. He continues to threaten her with keeping the children and she is truly scared of him and he continues to attack me through the military because he knows he is shielded by his family that i don't want to hurt...but seeing that him continuing to occupy their lives it is the biggest threat.

Please respond with what you think is the "right" thing to do!

You can consult with JAG about all of this.

If what you relate is true, you'll soon be appointed defense counsel for an article 32 hearing.

In my experience, both of you (the CO, and you) are in deep trouble. I suggest you obey the non-contact order and prepare to face a courts martial or, if you're lucky, get chaptered.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back