Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerbabe95023

My ex is 23 years old. He is currently dating with a 16 year old girl. I just found out that they are having oral sex. We have a almost one year old daughter. I am not sure if I should report him to the police or not. I found out about the oral sex threw an e-mail sent back and forth with one of her friends. I was given his user name and password when we were together and he never changed it. I got onto his account and found the e-mail. I wanted to make sure he wasn't doing anything that could hurt my daughter.

Please help me.

I have a question. The police found out about my ex and his 16 year old girlfriend. The police got the girl to do one of those voice recorded conversation things. Then they talked to him and he confessed to doing "everything but having sex". He admitted to 5 or 6 times that they fooled around. This all happened in Aug. and he was told he was low priority and he would get served papers at the end of Sept. He still hasn't got the papers and I called around just to see if they had any record of him and they said they didn't have any record of him but he might be a case they can't see.

All I want to know is what are the odds of them letting him get away with this? I mean he confessed so it is basically open and close right?

It is impossible for anyone to know the "odds" without seeing all the facts. If there was an email, then that is a damaging piece of evidence. But even so, it all depends upon so many factors that the only thing to do is wait and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back