Hello
  1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

what is a satisfaction of accordance?

Discussion in 'Civil Court, Procedure & Litigation' started by krisnick, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krisnick

krisnick Law Topic Starter New Member

Hello. There is a domestic case against my boyfriend because we had an argument. It got blown way out of proportion and now he has to go to court. His lawyer mentioned that I should write an accordance of satisfaction statement. What does this mean? Restitution?

The lawyer hasn't called me about this, I have only heard from him once. But he understood that we wanted to try to get rid of it...Please........ don't say I am an abused woman because I know some woman who have really been abused out there and they become activists and overzealous, so please do not think this, I have never been hit in my life...I work, have my own home (although abuse happens in all brackets), I have 2 beautiful smart children and Life is good most of the time, now this....thanks in advance