Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse what if

Status
Not open for further replies.

litlbit

About a month ago, while I wasn't home, 3 squads and 5 cops came to the door, ( my boyfriend was home ) stating they had an annonomus tip that we were operating a meth lab and asked if they could look around inside. He let then in. I returned home in the middle of all this but drove past (doing the speed limit). They looked around for about 10 min. found nothing and left. I wasn't to happy about him letting them in but it did create some ? in are minds and I was wondering what others think.
If we had refused to let them in would they wait out side for a warrent. And if they got one would they all the more want to find something. What are the chances of them lacing my home with something. Does that happen very much. Seems to me they'd be able to pull that off np problem. What prevents this from happening. What happens if they get a judge to sign a warrent and they find nothing. Do they catch some heat. I know its my right to not alow them to enter, but whats the "real life" consequence.

If you refuse to let them in, they will just come back with a warrant.

You did not say whether or not a meth lab has ever existed in your house. Meth labs are bad news and cause all sorts of health problems not to mention, if you did ever have one.

If they found nothing in your home then it is really unlikely a device was placed there but it is possible a neighbor or patrol unit is keeping an eye on the traffic coming from your house. Somebody thinks you are making meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back