Criminal Trials, Hearings what happens if a 13 year old boy stole a $24 Necklace

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaNweke

My brother is 13 && he stole a jewelry from (a dept. store) . They said it will be in his record && I dont believe I believe that the judge has a say on it. Will be on his record. Will this affect him on going to college to be a doctor/football player. Will he get into a good college. This is his first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your parents need to get involved. They might want to consider getting a lawyer. A lawyer "probably" can get the case dismissed. He might get some type of probation.

I don't believe this will have any affect on his future plans but he needs to stay out of trouble.

You two quit scaring the OP. :)

My brother is 13 && he stole a jewelry from (a dept. store) . They said it will be in his record && I dont believe I believe that the judge has a say on it. Will be on his record. Will this affect him on going to college to be a doctor/football player. Will he get into a good college. This is his first time.

Depending on whether or not he strikes plea deal in his case yes he could have a record! Your brother needs to discuss his options with his Lawyer he should ask about ACD or Diversion as plea option. in addition if you want to help him remove store name form your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
in addition if you want to help him remove store name form your post.

shrinkmaster; if you are going to suggest OP remove name of store from their post, please do not quote post. OP cannot remove name of store from your post (quote post). I removed name in each post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back