What do I plea??

Status
Not open for further replies.

yappt99

So I have a mom who owns a cheerleading gym that was located in a warehouse. I had a few people over one night, which it turned into a drinking party that the cops showed up to. I had left just before the cops came to go home and pick up blankets for people, but did not return since people called me and told me the cops showed up. Now I was not drinking and the cops found my purse there and saw my name and my ma's name all over obviously so when they were figuring out who held the party they obviously figured it was me. Now most of the people there got away they ran and only 4 tickets were given out for underage drinking, because the other 4 people caught didn't blow anything. That morning I got a call from the cops but I did not get the message til later in the day, so I called back on the day they told me to. He asked me questions about the party and asked if i had been there. And well my story I had told him (which is true) was that i had invited a few people over to play around in the gym and since our town is so small people heard I was having a party, which was not the case, but in any way people showed up and with alcohol. Now I know i should have told them to leave but most of them were my friends and i didn't want to be mean and make them leave. So yes i did let people in with alcohol and did let them drink i guess and they were underage... so I did receive a "permit consumption of alcohol by underage persons" ticket. I have court in 2 days and I don't know if maybe there is a certain way i should plea or if there is some way to talk my way into a cheaper ticket some how... any advice would be great and very helpful! thanks!

...people showed up and with alcohol. Now I know i should have told them to leave but most of them were my friends and i didn't want to be mean and make them leave. So yes i did let people in with alcohol and did let them drink i guess and they were underage....

Based on your facts, you are guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back