What can i do?

PAULAMENARD

I went to a dealership and found a car i liked the car had a price of $5495.00 on it but i had to fiance it and was told by the dealer that theres a cash price and a fiance price he said the fiance co. Made the price of the car he had no control of it . I signed the p/w and thought i was all set untile i called the fiance co. Asking them about gap insurance that was through the fiance co. The dealer said all i needed was lieabilty and unensured motorest because the gap would cover the rest but that wasnt the case i will stillhave to pay out of pocket than i asked them what the bal i owed on the car they told me $9700.00 was the bal. And told me they put the car in as being $7497.00 they also told me they dont make the price of the car she asked if i had a break down of the conract i said no they told me you would send it to me along with my payment book.it also says in there agreement that the dealer should not altier the price of the vehical and they did the car went from $5495.00 to $7497.00 . At this point im so upset getting lied to about the price and what i heard from the fiance co. I feel like this is fraud ? I signed the p/w as being only the ones i seen and come to find out the fiance co. Had other p/w like the contract break down that i never seen or signed but it was sign electronicly. Please shead some light or me am i screwed or can i do something about this ?theres more to this if you need more i juust need to know if i have a case

I went to a dealership and found a car i liked the car had a price of $5495.00 on it but i had to fiance it and was told by the dealer that theres a cash price and a fiance price he said the fiance co. Made the price of the car he had no control of it . I signed the p/w and thought i was all set untile i called the fiance co. Asking them about gap insurance that was through the fiance co. The dealer said all i needed was lieabilty and unensured motorest because the gap would cover the rest but that wasnt the case i will stillhave to pay out of pocket than i asked them what the bal i owed on the car they told me $9700.00 was the bal. And told me they put the car in as being $7497.00 they also told me they dont make the price of the car she asked if i had a break down of the conract i said no they told me you would send it to me along with my payment book.it also says in there agreement that the dealer should not altier the price of the vehical and they did the car went from $5495.00 to $7497.00 . At this point im so upset getting lied to about the price and what i heard from the fiance co. I feel like this is fraud ? I signed the p/w as being only the ones i seen and come to find out the fiance co. Had other p/w like the contract break down that i never seen or signed but it was sign electronicly. Please shead some light or me am i screwed or can i do something about this ?theres more to this if you need more i juust need to know if i have a case

Ask the finance company to fax or email you copies of the documents they possess.
Tell them you'll gladly pay for whatever it costs to have them send you the documents.
Without the copies the finance company has, whatever case you might have is weakened.
With those documents, whatever case you might have is much stronger.

Take your documents to a local lawyer and have him or her review all of them.
Ask the lawyer what remedies exist for you.

There are things you can do on your own, but those will simply delay any possible good outcomes.

You get a better result when you work with a real lawyer you trust.

Back