Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitneedell7

My mom was pulled over. A scrapper baggie that allegedly was used for meth was found. She went to prison at that time for an old dosa sentence she ran from. Well the whole time she was locked up she had wrote the courts askin if they were officially going to charge her with the baggie so she'd get it all done at once. Well they daid nope were not going to, ur good well 2 months out the join they hit her with that allegid drug charge. She has priors and I just want to know can I help my mom get less time?

My mom was pulled over. A scrapper baggie that allegedly was used for meth was found. She went to prison at that time for an old dosa sentence she ran from. Well the whole time she was locked up she had wrote the courts askin if they were officially going to charge her with the baggie so she'd get it all done at once. Well they daid nope were not going to, ur good well 2 months out the join they hit her with that allegid drug charge. She has priors and I just want to know can I help my mom get less time?

There is NOTHING you can do for your mother, unless you are going to hire her a GREAT, CRIMINAL DEFENSE lawyer.

Otherwise, she needs to plead NOT guilty, shut up, ask for a court appointed lawyer, wait for time to pass, stay out of trouble, request to get into a "rehab" program, stay out of trouble, never miss a court date, never miss a pre-trial release appointment, stop abusing all drugs, and follow the advice of her lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back