what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huh98

My jurisdiction is: summerville, south carolina

I was applying for unemployment and today I was made aware that the human resourse office of my last job claims I had made threats to my former boss's family and kids. This is a lie. A horrible lie that hurts me to the core. I swear to God. I would never and have never done such a thing. I don't know why he would lie. I have never made one threaten remark to any person, place or thing. I would be willing to take lie detector test or whatever is needed to clear this because though it may be trivial. This is very important to me that my personal record contain only the truth. I can't lie. this has pained me so much because I still love my former place and love my former boss. I feel betrayed and knowing that such a thing is on my record makes me feel ill. I want know what all I can do. I am not a violent person or a person to make any type of threats of any types. It's not in my character. I don't even know what he has to gain with such a lie. a responce on advise as to what I can do about this is appreaciated. I can't have this on my record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back