Corporate Law What are my rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird22

Long and short of it.
Landlord gave me 30 day notice after renting the same building for 19 years because of the people that rent a station in my nail salon went behind my back and told him that if he kicked me out, that she would pay the higher rent. In turn, I gave the three station renters notice that I have to be out at the end of the month and that they would have to have their stuff out as well so that I may claim my cleaning deposit (whether they are going to begin renting it the next day or not). They are pretty much refusing to leave. What are my rights when I go to my shop on the last day to empty out all of my furniture etc (that they may still be using at that point because they refuse to leave).
In an effort to keep things civil- I sent each renter 1 days rent back to them by check because they are supposed to be out and will therefore not be able to work on the last day of the month. They sent them back.
I have been told by one source that the person:dgrin causing all of this grief can be sued for disruption of my business- is this correct? If so what actions would I take?
I really just want to get it all over with but I am tired of this person stabbing me in the back.
Im lost, I feel like I have no rights and that I am going to just get screwed. HELP!

So is it alright for me to enter my own shop on the last day and claim all my things even if they are in the shop working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back