Western Union in Breach Of Contract

Unruffled

Jurisdiction
New York
So as per agreement with Western Union as stated in our contract says that we have until 10am next day to deposit the money in our bank. They have been going for months withdrawing at a earlier time in which each time they do so we are charged a $30 fee for not having the funds in our account , this bank is set up only for our Western Union transactions and nothing more so we do not keep extra money in there and when we do its eaten up by the fees.

ai38.photobucket.com_albums_e129_chrisfnts1_Screenshot_204_zpsokkmpp17.png

now after notifying them of this and showing them proof that they where in breach through bank statements which do not lie they go ahead and send this

ai38.photobucket.com_albums_e129_chrisfnts1_Screenshot_202_LI_zps0dszfnwb.jpg

now in their statement they state that we are supposed to accept and hold the funds in which we did there was not a single transaction that we did not deposit into the bank for them to withdraw. The problem is that the breached the contract first and in doing so resulted us going negative into our accounts for something they would not fix or take accountability for. Now please do understand that we notified them of the breach of contract first and sent them the proof and it is like they never had someone look it over or account it for them. Like do they not understand that we provided them with proof and they are still wishing to pursue ? and that if this goes to court the ones that end up paying is them fees for us having to go through this trouble with them just for them to take accountability for their actions.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    62.1 KB · Views: 2
So as per agreement with Western Union as stated in our contract says that we have until 10am next day to deposit the money in our bank. They have been going for months withdrawing at a earlier time in which each time they do so we are charged a $30 fee for not having the funds in our account , this bank is set up only for our Western Union transactions and nothing more so we do not keep extra money in there and when we do its eaten up by the fees.

View attachment 1273

now after notifying them of this and showing them proof that they where in breach through bank statements which do not lie they go ahead and send this

View attachment 1274

now in their statement they state that we are supposed to accept and hold the funds in which we did there was not a single transaction that we did not deposit into the bank for them to withdraw. The problem is that the breached the contract first and in doing so resulted us going negative into our accounts for something they would not fix or take accountability for. Now please do understand that we notified them of the breach of contract first and sent them the proof and it is like they never had someone look it over or account it for them. Like do they not understand that we provided them with proof and they are still wishing to pursue ? and that if this goes to court the ones that end up paying is them fees for us having to go through this trouble with them just for them to take accountability for their actions.

Why bother trying to get someone to agree with you?

It never works.

Just find another vendor.

WU isn't the only game in town, mate.

Maybe your definition of "proof" is not their definition of "proof."

how would that be though? proof is proof we have deposit slips showing the time we deposited if it was before 10am or after 10am and we can take accountability for any fees associated to us depositing late still even if our proof is not considered proof it still is proof .

Why bother trying to get someone to agree with you?

It never works.

Just find another vendor.

WU isn't the only game in town, mate.

So if I understand then the only way to resolve this matter is in the hands of court ? would you be able to explain if this situation is correctly on our side?

how would that be though? proof is proof we have deposit slips showing the time we deposited if it was before 10am or after 10am and we can take accountability for any fees associated to us depositing late still even if our proof is not considered proof it still is proof .

So if I understand then the only way to resolve this matter is in the hands of court ? would you be able to explain if this situation is correctly on our side?

What is it you wish to accomplish?

Sure, anyone can go to court.

Court is never quick, and it is very often unsatisfying.
I never used to eat anything when I thought was hungry.
I would wait until I found the thing it was I wanted.

Once you go to court, you must live with the result.
You also submit to an allegedly "wise Solomon" deciding what result you obtain.

So, I ask again, what is it you wish to accomplish?

Why not simply take your business elsewhere, to a vendor that will allow you to "do it your way"?

These days, I see little value in what Western Union offers?

I own a ranch, a few retail outlets, and a law firm.
We have receivables, but would never use a vendor like WU.
Why do you?

Maybe I'm just a dimwitted dummy and fail to understand you.
Help me understand, mate.

What is it you wish to accomplish?

Sure, anyone can go to court.

Court is never quick, and it is very often unsatisfying.
I never used to eat anything when I thought was hungry.
I would wait until I found the thing it was I wanted.

Once you go to court, you must live with the result.
You also submit to an allegedly "wise Solomon" deciding what result you obtain.

So, I ask again, what is it you wish to accomplish?

Why not simply take your business elsewhere, to a vendor that will allow you to "do it your way"?

These days, I see little value in what Western Union offers?

I own a ranch, a few retail outlets, and a law firm.
We have receivables, but would never use a vendor like WU.
Why do you?

Maybe I'm just a dimwitted dummy and fail to understand you.
Help me understand, mate.

We have a couple of thousands of dollars put down with them as a security deposit now the issue is the other couple of thousands that has been lost in fees due to them withdrawing early. So what we want to accomplish is to not lose any money that we had secured and resolve this issue with them as clearly the fees are due to them withdrawing early.

In all honestly WU does not do much for us, the commission that it gives us is jack shit still it has been in our company for over 20 years we have had some type of Money Service to keep people in the area returning to our store. We are fine with partying ways with WU still we are not fine with them keeping money from us that is rightfully ours when deposited and for something that is in their error.

We have a couple of thousands of dollars put down with them as a security deposit now the issue is the other couple of thousands that has been lost in fees due to them withdrawing early. So what we want to accomplish is to not lose any money that we had secured and resolve this issue with them as clearly the fees are due to them withdrawing early.

In all honestly WU does not do much for us, the commission that it gives us is jack shit still it has been in our company for over 20 years we have had some type of Money Service to keep people in the area returning to our store. We are fine with partying ways with WU still we are not fine with them keeping money from us that is rightfully ours when deposited and for something that is in their error.

If your adversary disagrees with your solution, your remedy lies in court.
As I said, I see no value in anything a telegraph service (now rebranded as a money transfer service) can or does do, that a real bank can't do, or you can do yourself.

WU has a shoddy reputation with consumers and merchants.

Travelers checks disappeared with the advent of debit cards.

If WU disagrees with your assessment of what you are owed, off to court you must go.

As far as money over the years, I don't see it the way you do.

So, negotiate, or litigate.

Those are your two legal options.

Back