Wells Fargo in violation of HAMP loan Timeline (facing foreclosure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbcooley

Wells Fargo dropped the ball, intentionally or not and after submitting all required documents for home loan modification, we finally reach our servicer after three months. She thought it was best to just "start a new timeline" by "resubmitting a new application and documents". It may be better explained by including the letter i sent my servicing agent yesterday...

I am a Disabled Veteran, who not only lost a job i considered a career, I was also unable to find a job for more a year. Through all the sacrifices my family had to go through and with help we were able to pay the mortgage, so our children didn't have to suffer further. When I finally found work it was a significant reduction in pay but we contacted your office, submitted all the required paperwork and prayed for the best.
After our first conversation today you informed me all the required documents were received by your office on April 27th, 2013. I was devastated to discover that your office had 'aged' the file instead of processing it. We have exhausted all our resources keeping the mortgage up to date and this over site has put our home at risk. We have fought so hard these past years and I wonder if our children will still lose the only safe place they have known.
During our second conversation you informed me that you will be "closing" the previous file and opening a new one to get a "new timeline". I cannot help but be concerned that the previous 'timeline', has been erased from ever existing.
Per your request I am submitting the newly requested documents to 'begin' this process again. I hope your office can provide us with some good news soon.

I am convinced they will attempt foreclosure after leading us on to try to make a few more house payments. What should/can I do?

Thank You in advance for any help provided.

Sean Cooley

Your money means something to you. To them, they're just following the playing the HARP game as required. It's not the lender's fault when we fail to pay. You just paid for the extra time you lived in their home. That's a fair exchange in my view. But, you're free to consult a few attorneys and see what they suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back