Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft well, how do i start..

Status
Not open for further replies.

laila

I have a friend. She has a problem..stealing stuff..She worked for a retailer and over a year stole thousands and thousands in merchandise, unlawful returns and refunds, tag switching (easy for her since she worked in price control department). Sometimes she would give me free stuff and say she has great 'benefits' at work. I never new till yesterday what she does. So she was never caught 'officialy', but a friend of mine working in another department told me she got fired for theft. But she told me that she got fired for using the profanity relating to the manager. Why did they not file charges if it's theft and they have proof?..She sticks to the 'calling the manager a stupid b---- story' but the rumor is that it is theft none of the less..How come no police or charges?..she probably stole 10s thousands over the year or so/

We have no way of knowing why charges have not been filed. However it is possible they are building a case and will file later. With it being so much over so long it might take some time. Please keep in mind its possible you rname will come up in investigation and you charged as well

nobody new she was stealing the stuff..She gave it to people as birthday gifts, etc..so i dont see how anyone could know or be responsible for her actions?..there are a lot of people she gave things to. Her position was in pricing/recieving of merch. so everyone assumed it was legal.

"Assuming" can be dangerous! I am just saying you might be questioned or even charged if the investigation shows you might have had knowledge or played a role in one or more thefts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back