Wedding food was terrible....very embarassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanuts

My daughter had her wedding at the Legion, on June 21, 2008. The food was terrible! I was very embarassed. I paid $900.00 up front, (I wanted to pay the whole amount, but they only wanted half) and I am refusing to pay the rest now. They are going to take legal actions against me. What can I do? It was really bad food. It spoiled the wedding.

Did you sign a contract that states how much you agreed to pay? Do you have proof that the food was awful and actually ruined the entire wedding?

Yes, I sighned a contract. I had two people who belonged to the legion and also thought the food was terrible. Plus countless other people who thought the food was bad.....thanks for asking.

You may talk to supplier of food and a discount. However unless the food was spoiled or in some manner unsafe andor unedible its still food! If I got to a burger joint and hate the burger they might give me a refund or replacement but are not obligated to do so. They supplied me with a burger. This is going to be touchy especially if food supplier fights it. I would urge you to talk with an Attorney first. You might also pay or delay payment long as you can. Keep inmind that if the supplier chooses they can sue you for the money. After all they did supply the food. I am not taking suppliers side just shwoing this is not a fight that can be won easily most likely. Your first action should be to talk to food supplier and see what can be worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back