Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant was issued a warrant for 2nd degree burg. what do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatherp77

My husband was in the middle of a custody case concerning his son. The grandma had guardianship of the son and her boyfriend got upset and started lieing about everything.His new girlfriend is a paralegal as has gotten him to press charges on my husband and the grandma's daughter for burglary in 2nd degree. What happened is the boyfriend had the grandma put in a nursing home and while in the nursing home he started seeing this paralegal. The grandma called us to come get my husbands son and her. The boyfriend wanted the child for himself. The grandma wanted her stuff from their house so My husband took her and the daughter to the house. The boyfriend had stolen her keys ,Id,etc... She is disabled so she asked my husband to break a window so he did. As they were getting their stuff that he had left an officer showed up saying that the new girl friend from down the street had called to report a burglary. He spoke to the grandmother which explained that she was on the title with the ex boyfriend was just getting her stuff. Everything was fine.That is until now. What can I expect? What should I do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back