Was I Sold Out By My Attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.

half_pint

I settled my workmans comp case before the new law was passed with 100% medical and stipulations like a rebuilt car seat, access to a gym and trainer, acupuncture, and herb and vitimin supplements and possible further neck surgury. But because the new law is putting alot of lawyers out of business, my lawyer is not going to court to fight for penalties on the old law because he says they are not worth nothing. So he is advising me to sell out my future medical and threatening me with court ordered rehab. from the defense attorney or drop me if i do not settle or let them buy me out. In the meantime they are not living up to the stipulations to my award and my attorneys are advising me to take the money and run, or they will drop me and that no other attorney will represent me this late in the game to fight for my penalties and stipulations because there is no money in it. Should I take my attorneys advise or do I have any legal recourse? Please advise me as soon as possible because I am running out of time.

Half Pint

No one here can advise you what your best course of action is because we know nothing about your WC claim. All we can tell you is that if you don't think you are being well-advised by your attorney, you are free to get a second legal opion from another WC attorney.

"MONEY TALKS"

I believe you, and I know what you are saying! The same thing is happening with me. I look at it this way;
A. In these kinds of cases it's all about the all-mighty dollar!
B. Lies from either side or both.
C. Enemies among each other
D. " Pain" " Your pain" " Your pain that they cannot see or feel. They
say they need proof that you are not lying. Next thing you know
all of your body parts are all writen down on paper and spread out
from city to city or state to state. and passed through peoples
hands who call their selves proffessionals and they are to judge
you. It drags on for years while you sit in pain.
E. The funny thing in all of this, is when you are reading all your
documents. They don't have the injury date right!.
F. What i'm trying to say is pay very close attention, listen and read!
G. YOU ARE THE ENEMY!!!!! "GOOD LUCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back