Warranty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jean96278

I have purchased a 2005 Dodge Neon in November of 2006. Also purchased a warranty on it until 70,000 miles. In November of 2007, i had transmission trouble. I took car to dealership to have serviced three days later i recieved a call saying chrysler would not honor the warranty. Now my transmission has went out, and the dealership nor chrysler is wanting to purchase the car back or do anything to fix the problem. What can i do? please help!!

Read the terms of the warranty contract. Does it cover the transmission? Some extended warranties only cover certain items. Some warranties say things like 1 year OR 70,000 miles.

A transmission should be covered if you purchased an extended warranty. Read the paperwork. What a ripoff if nobody wants to cover it. Did you buy it from the dealer? Why are they saying they will not honor it? Why did they sell it to you then? I would write a formal complaint, then file with the BBB then contact news media that has a consumer complaint dept to see if anyone can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back