Warranty claim on new car

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel345

I bought a 2010 KIA Soul in April and now my front bumper is falling off. Almost all of the clips are broken and the dealership will not repair. The bumper is glued on at the moment. They are refusing to fix it since there is some paint on one of the clips under the bumper and they are stating since there is paint on the clip that I was in an accident and had my bumper repaired somewhere else. I have had no accidents and I pulled the carfax and it states the same. I have contacted the corporate offices to complain and I have been fighting with corporate to get it fixed. I have contacted my assemblymen and the better business bureau. Is there anyone else I can contact? What more can I do to prove it is a defective car part and not my fault?

They are working to discourage your claim.

It can sometimes help if you take the claim to another dealership.

If you had to pay for the repair, how much would it cost you?

Some battles aren't worth the effort.

Often your best satisfaction is by voting with your feet and pocketbook.

You can always file a small claims lawsuit. They take time, and often lead to more dissatisfaction and greater frustration.

It is possible someone struck your vehicle without your knowledge... maybe backed up into it? Your insurance might help with this.

The limitations of CarFax and AutoCheck are that they only contain incidents that are reported. My dealership inspects all vehicles thoroughly, even a clean history report does not prove that a previous owner, or even the dealership, repaired damage from an unreported accident or damage... :(

**Sent from my OG Droid**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back