Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders wanting my grandchildren

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave

In my last marriage I had a stepdaughter that was very vendictive, she claimed that I pushed her down some steps to try to break up our marriage,(she was I think about 16 at the time) she reported it at school and they sent in DHS child welfare and found out that she put on makeup on her head to resemble a bruise.

My wife and myself divorced sometime after that and started seeing each other again for a short while.

Since then and almost 10 years later, my son and ex daughter in law have had my grandkids removed because of her not cleaning the house while my son worked many hours every day. I put in for temporary custody and DHS denied me because of this incident almost 10 years ago even though it was bogus. Sometime when I was dating her mom again, she went back to DHS and tried again, she claimed this time that we had some type of sex or oral, DHS would not explain which one.

I was floored of this accusation, and this is the first I heard of it and like I said this has been almost 10 years ago.

The only reason I can figure that she did this was because she suspected we were getting back together and she wanted her real dad and her mom back together.

My question is, could I get her for slander and get her to take a lie detector test to clear my name, and is there a statue of limitation on this false accusation that could cause further problems if I pursue this?

If the tried to continue this is in court is there any chance of ruining my name further?

She will definately fail the lie detector test as this is all untrue. She did not tell the truth about the push incident until she got caught with the fake bruise, so I think she is scared to come and tell the truth now.

I just want my name cleared of these lies and to get my grandkids from a foster home at least until the court can return the kids hopefully to my son as he is the only responsible one of the two.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back