1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Want to move to Mexico Naturalization, Citizenship

Discussion in 'Green Card, Residency, Naturalization' started by Moving Man, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Moving Man

Moving Man Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Mexico
    My mother's father was a born in Mexico and a Mexican citizen. I would like to know if there is a law firm that I can work with to process this or if I have to go through this on my own. I would prefer a law firm that I can work with remotely or someone based in Oakland/Sacramento.

2. mightymoose

mightymoose Moderator

I am not clear what you are asking. If he is a Mexican citizen and wants to move to Mexico then just go. Why do you think you need legal help?

Who is moving to Mexico? You? Your mother? Your grandfather?

3. justblue

justblue Well-Known Member

www.yellowpages.com

4. Moving Man

Moving Man Law Topic Starter New Member

I would be the one moving, I am sorry I wasn’t specific in my question. I am an US citizen. Also my grandfather is not living.

5. mightymoose

mightymoose Moderator

Do you intend to stay there permanently?

If so, you likely need to submit documents for the FM2 visa. An immigration attorney can help you do this, but you will save a lot of money doing it yourself. Find the documents, have a look at them and all the instructions, and decide how you want to proceed.

6. zddoodah

zddoodah Well-Known Member

Process what?

Also, you're not going to get lawyer referrals here, but there is a "find a lawyer" link at the bottom of the page.

army judge likes this.