Criminal Law want to go home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yode

I'm a Cdn. citizen and have been living in US (with green card) married to US citizen for 30 yrs. We want to move to Canada permanently. I downloaded all forms for sponsorship but before I proceed I want to know if these are the correct forms as Page 2 of IMM 3900 states 'outside Canada contact a Cdn. Embassy'. The Embassy in Buffalo NY that will handle the application does not accept emails or phone calls! I need to know if these are the correct forms and whether I too need a physical exam and fingerprints? Any advice is appreciated...or do I need a lawyer? :confused:

yode said:
I'm a Cdn. citizen and have been living in US (with green card) married to US citizen for 30 yrs. We want to move to Canada permanently. I downloaded all forms for sponsorship but before I proceed I want to know if these are the correct forms as Page 2 of IMM 3900 states 'outside Canada contact a Cdn. Embassy'. The Embassy in Buffalo NY that will handle the application does not accept emails or phone calls! I need to know if these are the correct forms and whether I too need a physical exam and fingerprints? Any advice is appreciated...or do I need a lawyer? :confused:

LOL :D your post is amusing.The Official Site for Citizenship and Immigration for Canada Newcomer's Guide provides you with an excellent understanding of the whole process. There is a PDF document which should provide you with everything you will need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back