Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft wal-fart

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipbrit

re=baby fingers, thanks for you reply. yes, all the DVDS can be proven 100% ours. yet, wal-fart's still out for blood. my wife's immigration atty referred a good criminal atty. we also found a toll free advice line for any legal questions $35 no time or question limit from a certified license atty in our state & county. all said we're gonna be ok, especially after the next court battle...thanks again for replying...

return same place

btw, wal-fart gets very pissy if u get anything from electronics & not pay for it there...so if u don't want it, put it back the same place where u got it...

flipbrit said:
re=baby fingers, thanks for you reply. yes, all the DVDS can be proven 100% ours. yet, wal-fart's still out for blood. my wife's immigration atty referred a good criminal atty. we also found a toll free advice line for any legal questions $35 no time or question limit from a certified license atty in our state & county. all said we're gonna be ok, especially after the next court battle...thanks again for replying...

Can you please provide everyone with the $35 legal advice phone number?

advice line

i was referred to the number by a group of high priced criminal attys imhoff & assoc (hint hint = OJ) 800-887-0000; who gave me the number to "my prof adv & legal adv line", which is a MD networking based company & the # is 888-367-5252...BUT BEFORE YOU CALL, WRITE DOWN ALL YOUR QUESTIONS BECAUSE ONCE YOU HANG UP THAT'S IT...
we got imhoff's # from a big personal injury lawfirm we've used before, morgan & morgan 407-420-1414...SO, DO YOUR DETAILED RESEARCH FIRST!!!

This Is not legal Advice.

Hi, glad to see you have got things sorted.

You must bare in mind though, wal-mart although makes millions a year profit, they also loose quite a bit to theft. They will of course be very stricked if they "think" someone has stole from them, because they are in a competative market were margins are very slim.

If someone came to your house and you had somthing go missing and that person/s had somthing the same in there possesion, you would automaticly think that they stole it.
You would then be sure to want some kind of justice, so as everybody else knew that that could not steal off of you and get away with it.

As you say your case is different, so why worry? you have nothing to fear. Just go along with the system and all will be ok.
But don't slander they company, that is wrong. They are only doing what they feel is right.
Just as you would.

Good luck

more complicated...

it's more complicated than that...wal-fart really mistreated my wife...she did nothing wrong...even worse, our baby got involved...now that's personal...

btw

btw, my wife's british also muggsy, majority they're honest & good people...i'm not slandering wal-fart yet...just excercising my 1st amendment rights = freedom of speech...
now if i plastered every detail here, then, that would be crossing that fine line...sadly, most british are too gullable or innocent that they get into trouble or taken advantaged of...

This is not legal Advice.

It is a shame you feel so bitter, I am sure in time your wounds will heal.
You situation in some respects "to you" is a major incident, but there are many a people from all over the world that are in conflicts of miss justice. Take for instance WAR. Do you think that in War there are no innocent people? imagine the people that are caught up in conflicts of war and loose there family's to the in-justice of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
When people are born or get an illness for which is no fault of there own and live with the suffering, pain and anguish, do you think they feel there is an in-justice?
Dose your situation now seem fundimentaly large? You have your health and a great family, go forward and try to put this misshap behind you.
You know you are right and will get the satisfation of presenting your case.

But still by slandering the people that have created this situation, it will not help you.
You case will make them think a bit better next time before they jump the gun.
"That is your trophy"

good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back