Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication WA State MIP - Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneWolf

Ok, first of all I am in Washington state and I am 19yrs old. I went to a party out in the middle of no where (partly private land and partly national forest). A car that appeared to be a police officer approached our site and I got scared and ran off into the forest. I thought about it after I was gone for some time and figured it would be better to face everything so I went back. When I got back, I told one "officer" which car was mine. There was some beer in the front seat and I was asked to give it to him. I did as he asked. I then was asked by him if I had taken a breath test yet and I told him I had not and he sent me to the lady who was giving the tests. I blew a .03 which is obviously above the .00 limit for minors. A few things that I would like to point out are, the "officers" ended up being forest rangers, the tip of the tester was never changed between tests, and the ticket says on the back that it is manditory for me to go to court *if the corospoinding box is check on the front however it is not checked. I have 3 or 4 moving violations (nothing with alcohol or drugs before) and I would like to know the best way to approach this in order to get into the least amount of trouble as possible. I'm not really sure how it works, but a friend had mentioned asking for a "continuatioin for dismisal." Any help would be greatly appriciated.

I forgot

I forgot to mention, the ticket that I received had "MAN" for the price of the fine (which I'm sure stands for manditory) and the ticket only says "Minor in possesion/consumption" without any other details such as what I blew on my test. Once again please help if you are able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back