violation of traffic control device

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlwasson

im in orlando, florida. i was pulled over exiting a ramp on the extremely busy i-4 going into downtown orlando. the officer said i was going 70 in a 55 and had me on video, which i may have been doing, but i was going with traffic which always travels 70ish in that area. when he pulled me over he said he wasnt going to give me a speeding ticket but instead a the other ticket. one of my friend told me of a letter that he has used that "withholds judication?" apparently he has used this letter before and not gotten the points on his ins, which is all i really care about. can anyone tell me about this? is there a letter or can you do this in court?

and is there any other way i can try to keep the points off my ins. besides driving school.

thank you.

and is there any other way i can try to keep the points off my ins. besides driving school.

What your friend is talking about is a deferment and you are on probation for a ceertain period of time. In my opinion you need to save this for a serious offense and I am not even sure if it is available in Florida.

However many courts in Florida are now accepting
Online Traffic School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back